Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Nutrition and Wellness Coaches are knowledgeable health practitioners, who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body, and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will among other things…
- learn to exercise smart, improve sleep quality and increase energy
- understand your specific diet needs based on your own bio-individuality
- learn how to incorporate clean, whole foods into your diet
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- learn the vital importance of stress management, and how to do this
- understand and reduce your cravings
- engage in proven protocols that greatly assist you in achieving a higher level of health
- improve your relationships and achieve more balance in the different areas of your life
Some of what your program will include…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- nutritional interpretation of lab work, uncovering your hidden stressors & imbalances
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my blog & newsletter focusing on many different wellness topics
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Here are two other important concepts that we will explore together:
Bio-individuality: The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets usually fail in the long-term along with the lack of necessary support. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I’ll support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, ancestral background and the most current science available.
Primary Food: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. I like to say you can eat kale all day, but if you have to drag yourself into a very stressful work environment for example, its only going to help so much. Healthy relationships, some kind of spiritual practice, a fulfilling career, and proper movement are just some examples of Primary Food. Balancing these “foods” is just as important, if not more so, as what you put in your mouth.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Could one conversation change your life? Contact me today for a pressure free, enjoyable experience!